Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Buds in Michigan

I've always loved nature photography. At times in my past I've found myself required to photograph nature for various topics. Most recently I compiled a list of wild edible plants of Mid-Michigan in the summer. By no means comprehensive, but fun. At the time I shot with a Nikon CoolPix S550 point and shoot.

Recently I decided that my interest in photography and my unique opportunity to share my creative photography with my readers justified purchasing a Nikon DSLR D3100. I have loved this camera since I put my hands on it a month ago. Now I've had time to learn the camera a little and play around with post processing techniques, mostly in iPhoto, I feel it's time to start sharing with my readers. 

Expect some good shots coming up as I will be in Tennessee for the rest of the week enjoying the spring weather and running through the woods like a mad-man taking photographs of all the beautiful scenery. 
I hope to gather an organized assortment of my best shots in the Photo Gallery page soon. Due to recent technical errors, the pictures in there are all messed up currently. 
Stay tuned for more!






Click the images for full size view. You will be impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think: